The Canosia Township cemetery is located at the junction of Midway Road
(County #13) and Seville Road (County #694), a short distance south of the intersection of Midway Road
and US Highway 53 (Miller Trunk Hwy). The land for our cemetery was donated in the early 1890’s. In recent years, the township has rebuilt the access road, replaced lot markers and provided
extensive grooming and landscaping. The Canosia Township Historical Society arranged for a veteran’s
monument and has also researched some of the pioneers buried in this cemetery.
To purchase a burial site in the Canosia Cemetery, contact a Town Board member.