Canosia Township is hiring part-time, temporary watercraft inspectors for the spring/summer of 2019. Pay is $14/hour. Great summer job for students, retirees or anyone looking to keep our lakes protected from Aquatic Invasive Species.
PART-TIME, TEMPORARY TOWNSHIP JOB OPENINGS: Watercraft Inspectors for Pike & Caribou Lakes ($14/hour)
Job Duties Include: Examining boats, educating the public about aquatic invasive species (AIS), recording data & conducting surveys using a smartphone app. Related experience/knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Must be 18 years old (by June 1st) or older
- Must be reliable, responsible, friendly & approachable
- Must be able to effectively communicate
- Must be able to be outside for long periods of time
- Must own or have access to a smart phone
- Temporary positions run May to mid-September.
- Flexible scheduling options, but must be available some days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- 12-30 hours per week; Shifts run 4 to 8 hours on average
- Shifts available daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Training: Candidates must be available for an all-day paid DNR training session on Thursday, May 2 from 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Submit Cover letters and Resumes via email by April 15, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not review applications that do not have both cover letter and resume included.
Contact Township Clerk Susan Krasaway with any questions: 590 6746 or email@example.com